Form A Company in the United States
We will help you establish your LLC company in the USA, the capital of Finance and business, in just 5 days.
Our team completes all official procedures and legal documents, certifies all official company papers from a notary, the Delaware Office, and sends them to you via e-mail.
What advantages do you have when setting up a American company in the USA:
Registering a company in USA makes you enjoy full protection from American law for your intellectual and physical property, as well as you can more easily enter the European, American and even Arab markets, and Britain does not impose taxes on companies registered with it as long as they do not operate on American soil.
The most important advantages of establishing a American limited liability company:
- The establishment of a American company in Delaware, which is internationally classified as a financial and business center and has a high level of legal classification globally, gives the company high credibility.
- The company’s ability to open bank accounts in international banks.
- The company’s ability to re-register itself in other regions of the world and as permitted by law, as the company can practice its activity in any other country by opening a commercial representative office in the country concerned, which opens the way to practice activities that are difficult to obtain a license in some countries, such as satellite channels, newspapers, magazines, insurance companies, financial companies, etc.
- The ability of the founders to lead the company’s management absolutely based on the company’s articles of association and as authorised by law.
- The company’s capital is in the form of shares, the value of which is determined by the members of the board of directors.
- The legal and financial form of the company avoids it from entering into thorny financial issues of loans, the benefits arising from them, the issues of letters of guarantee, mortgage and related risks.
- The legal and financial form of the company enables it to obtain the necessary capital for its projects without resorting to banks and the consequent provision of guarantees that may not be available to many.
- The company’s articles of association make it a solid base for attracting investors or shareholders with it and avoid a lot of discussions and conditions that may be practiced on other forms of other companies
- Opening the way for the company to deal with financial companies, international banks and insurance companies, which will lead to its entry into the global financial markets and increase its investments.
- Tax exemption as long as the company does not operate in the USA.
It is possible to carry out any activity in the USA after opening a bank account in the USA and registering with the American tax service.
Your company must submit an annual statement to the tax service stating that it does or does not do any activity in the USA.
Wise Host Network provides this service to you for a small annual fee.
Any change of shares and shares in the company must be registered with the Companies Registration Service in the USA, otherwise it is void of any consideration.
Required documents for the establishment of a American company:
- The proposed name you want for the company in English to make sure that the company name you want is available and not reserved.
- A brief overview of the company’s business area not exceeding two lines.
- A copy of the passport officially certified by the owner of the company.
- Title of the owner of the company.
Digital company formation documents
Delaware Registered Agent
Tax ID (EIN) filing
Professional package +
Print company formation documents
Business bank account